Want to know the latest update within the auto industry? Today we will update you on how Tesla is opening part of their charging stations to other electric vehicles throughout the United States. Here’s what you need to know:
- There will be an increase in the expansion of EV use and reduce carbon emissions.
- By 2024, Tesla will have 3,500 new and current Superchargers.
- Tesla Superchargers will be open to all EV cars along highways, additionally 4,000 slower chargers at locations like restaurants and hotels.
- Tesla currently has 17,711 Superchargers which adds hundreds of miles in driving range.
- In the U.S., all EV drivers can access these stations through the Tesla app or website.
Stay updated and read more with this link: