If you have confirmed that your vehicle’s registration is suspended, you will need to get it fixed right away. Today, we are telling you how to get your registration unsuspended as fast as possible.
- You Will Need Insurance Coverage – The first thing you need to do when clearing a DMV suspension is by making sure you have vehicle insurance. If you are uninsured, you are going to want to make sure you change your status. Once you are insured, have your insurance company report your coverage to the DMV.
- Next, you will need to provide proof that you have insurance and provide details such as the last 5 digits of the VIN available as well as your license plate number. You can complete this on the DMV’s Proof of Insurance Webpage.
- Pay the $14 Reinstatement fee to remove the suspension from DMV records.
- Be patient; it will take time for all of this data to be stored and for the DMV to unsuspend your vehicle.
- Lastly, if necessary, be sure to renew your vehicle registration and provide the information necessary to pay the CC processing fee.
We hope that this industry update helps you get your suspended registration fixed soon. Check back in for more information soon. We have all of the news you need within the automotives industry and more! Find more details here! Suspended Registration Reinstatement – California DMV