Today, we are going to be telling you all you need to know about the high-speed train that will run from California to Las Vegas. Keep reading and find out what’s new!
- A bipartisan group of legislators from Nevada and California recently requested federal funds from the Biden Administration to build a high-speed rail line that will travel between LA and Las Vegas.
- The U.S. The Secretary of Transportation suggested in a recent meeting that the implementation will require billions of dollars. However, this new form of transportation would decrease Interstate 15 traffic immensely.
- Brightlight West will be the first rail system in America. Many states may end up using their project as a guideline for more effective transportation moving forward.
- The project is estimated to create about 35,000 jobs in construction and 1,000s of permanent jobs in the future.
- Lastly, by receiving bipartisan support, the railway is more likely to be implemented faster, receiving more effective funding, and support from the public.
For more information on high speed railways, auto news, and more, check out our blog. Here at Sticker Quicker, we have all of the content you need to stay up to date. Keep reading and learn more about the bullet train: