Today, we are telling you everything you need to know about California’s most recent investment in automotives. Keep reading and find out what is new in California auto news:
- California approves $2.9 billion investment to double car charges in state.
- The new investment will result in approximately 90,000 new EV chargers across the entire state.
- When 2023 began there were only 80,000 chargers installed – according to the state’s energy commission.
- By 2025, the state estimates that it will deploy about 250,000 chargers.
- States across the country are receiving funding to help implement EV chargers.
To learn more about state investments and charging stations, read more here.